Superior protection against crushing impact. With more dexterity for fine work…and a secure grip, even when the oil flows.
Specialized protection and performance for the wellhead or processes downstream. Specifically designed for industrial processes where Oil and Gas operations, with the famous fit, flexibility, and grip of Ringers high-performance protective gloves for Fire and Rescue, Law Enforcement, and Mechanics of all kinds. In the absence of U.S. standards for Oil and Gas processing gloves, Ringers Oil Field Gloves are made to meet, and properly tested for compliance with the stringent, globally recognized CE standards for dexterity and resistance to abrasion, blade cuts, tearing, and punctures. While results are currently pending for the new R-24, Ringers Oil Field Gloves are consistently rated at or near the highest levels.
- Extra heavy-duty TPR Dorsal Impact Protection System protects the entire hand and fingers against crushing impact
- Cut-resistant one-piece synthetic suede palm withstands hydrocarbons, oil, fuels, and lubricants
- Palm is printed with fine slip-resistant TPR ridges for exceptional flexibility and a solid grip on oily and wet surfaces
- CE Certification results pending for resistance to Abrasion, Blade Cuts, Tearing, and Punctures.
- Extended neoprene cuff with closure and TPR wrist bone protector; pull-on tab for easy donning
- High Visibility materials on back for Increased Safety
- Hi-Vis Lime-Yellow, Black and Red, sizes S to 3XL
More flexibility and enhanced grip, even when others slip. These advanced impact-, cut-, and oil-resistant gloves fit and feel like a fine Mechanic’s glove. But they’re made to take much more. The one-piece synthetic suede palm and fingers are uniquely printed with a fine herringbone pattern of raised TPR ridges that allow complete flexibility, yet provide an exceptional grip on wet, oily, lubricant-covered machinery, pipes, tools, and hardware. The cut-resistant material cushions vibration and protects against abrasion, sharp edges, and other oil-field hazards. Heavy-duty TPR (thermoplastic rubber) pads protect the back of the hand, knuckles and fingers against impact and edges—without compromising flexibility or control.
Measure your hand with a tape measure around the knuckles of your hand (indicated by the red line in the illustration). Measure your dominant hand - the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed, then determine your Ringers Glove size using the chart below.