Designed—and proven—to protect the Oil & Gas Industry’s most valuable hands.
Specialized protection for working the wellhead or processes downstream. Uniquely designed for Oil and Gas operations, with the famous fit, flexibility, and grip of Ringers high-performance protective gloves for Fire & Rescue, Law Enforcement, and Mechanics of all kinds. In the absence of U.S. standards for Oil & Gas processing gloves, Ringers Roughneck Gloves meet the stringent, globally recognized CE standards. Ringers Oil Field Gloves are fully Certified and rated at or near the highest levels for dexterity, and resistance to abrasion, blade cuts, tearing, and punctures.
- TPR impact protection on top of hand and full length of fingers protects entire hand from crushing impact
- KevLoc Grip System on palm & fingers resists oil, provides exceptional flexibility, and improves grip
- CE Certified Level 4343 for resistance to Abrasion, Blade Cuts, Tearing, and Punctures.
- Extended Neoprene Wrist Closure with SuperCuff™ Technology
- High Visibility materials on back for Increased Safety
- Hi-Vis Lime-Yellow & Black, sizes S-3XL
More flexibility all around. These advanced impact-, cut-, and oil-resistant gloves fit and feel like a fine Mechanic’s glove. But they’re made to do much more. The Ringers KevLoc™ Grip System covers a Clarino® synthetic leather palm and fingers with a single gel-padded Armortex® Kevlar® “quilt” that’s hinged to bend where your hand bends, and deeply textured for a superior grip, even on wet, oily, mud-covered machinery. It cushions vibration and protects against hot surfaces, sharp edges, and other hazards…without slowing you down. Molded TPR (thermoplastic rubber) pads armor the entire back of the hand against impact. The full-length finger and knuckle bumpers are jointed for unhindered flexibility. You’ll enjoy a firm grip…and full control.
Measure your hand with a tape measure around the knuckles of your hand (indicated by the red line in the illustration). Measure your dominant hand - the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed, then determine your Ringers Glove size using the chart below.