The all-purpose PolyTac with TEN-TAP® Programming. Also available in a Universal Lighting Kit which includes two superior low-profile mounting options to fit your preferences and changing needs.
Mount this super bright, compact flashlight to your helmet or carry in your hand for up to 275 lumens of powerfully focused lighting. Advanced Streamlight C4® LED technology delivers 275 lumens of piercing white light for 3 hours continuous regulated runtime at over 90% of full brightness on High. At 5.34” long, and 4.2 oz., the powerful PolyTac produces a central beam with optimum peripheral illumination for easier navigation and improved situational awareness. On Low it provides a very useful 14 lumens of light for up to 65 hours of continuous runtime. Plus it can produce a visible life-saving warning signal in strobe mode. This versatile, virtually indestructible flashlight offers durability and simple operation as well as TEN-TAP® Programming that gives users the choice of three operating modes.
TEN-TAP® Programming for Flexible Lighting Options -
- C4® LED technology impervious to shock, with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- TEN-TAP® Programming gives the choice of three operating modes:
- high/strobe/low (factory default)
- high only
- High for bright light: 275 lumens; 9,500 candela; 195m beam distance; runs 3 hours
- Low for when less light is needed and for longer run times: 14 lumens; 500 candela; runs 65 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 5.5 hours
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- High-impact, super-tough nylon polymer for exceptional durability and a superior grip texture
- All openings O-ring sealed for weather resistance
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; 3m impact resistance tested
- Powered by two (2) 3V CR123A lithium batteries with a shelf life of ten years (included)
- Optional Universal lighting kit includes:
- PolyTac C4 LED Nylon Polymer Flashlight
- Streamlight Helmet Mount – durable, lightweight, aluminum mount that attaches easily to the brim of most helmets with no tools required
- Rubber Helmet Strap – designed to secure a flashlight (or two) just above the brim of any helmet. Molded of strength rubber with perfectly aligned holes and reinforced edges
- Meets requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2007)
- Limited lifetime warranty
Streamlight makes flashlights for a wide variety of applications, but they understand that not everyone wants the same lighting options. Do you like most of the features of a flashlight, but not the pre-set programs? Now, with their TEN-TAP® Programming, you can reprogram the light from the standard default option. Reprogramming is easy and can be done from anywhere – with just a few quick taps of the switch you can change the lighting to fit your needs and how you’ll be using it.
With those lights that feature TEN-TAP® Programming, you can choose from three user-selectable programs. For the PolyTac you have the following TEN-TAP® Programming options:
General Operation -
- High/Strobe/Low (factory default)
- High only
Some Streamlight flashlights feature a programmable switch with momentary operation (light press or tap) and constant on operation (press until click). Lights are shipped from the factory in the default program. For specific information on your light’s TEN-TAP® Programming, please see the instructions included with your light.
Accessing Other Programs -
With lights featuring the TEN-TAP® programmable switch, you are able to select one of three different programs to meet your lighting application needs. To change to the next program, starting from the “Off” position, tap the switch rapidly 9 times (within 0.4 seconds per tap) and hold it down the 10th time. Continue holding the switch until the light turns off (approximately 1 second), and then release the switch. Repeat this pattern to change to the next program.
Universal Lighting Kit
– This kit fits both traditional and modern style helmets. It includes a PolyTac LED and also provides two low profile, lightweight, economical alternatives for securely mounting a flashlight to almost any style helmet.
Streamlight Flashlight Helmet Mount
– A durable, lightweight, aluminum mount attaches easily to the brim of firefighter's helmets with no tools required. An ideal hands-free solution.
Rubber Helmet Strap
- “Captured locking" set screw will not back out - prevents FOD (Foreign Object Debris)
- Safety measure: Set screw helps to avoid batteries being changed out, or the housing inadvertently being opened in a hazardous environment
- Set screw goes into a metal trap that evenly distributes pressure to protect the body from over-tightening of the set screw
- No tools required
– This rubber flashlight strap for helmets is used in conjunction with the PolyTac series flashlights and offers low profile, hands-free lighting. It is a quick and easy, "no tools required" method to attach your PolyTac LED flashlight to almost any helmet. Made of engineered high-strength rubber.
- Molded in a single piece from naturally fire-and-heat-resistant rubber with just the right amount of stretch to fit over any size or style helmet.
- Holds one or two flashlights, perfectly aligned above the brim on either (or both) sides of the helmet, positioned for maximum protection and the lowest possible profile.
- Perfectly round flashlight holes and the smooth, straight edges are reinforced with a thicker, rounded bead to prevent tearing, curling, and fraying.
- Flashlight holes are aligned and centered around the creases of the strap, and stretch to allow easy insertion and positioning.
- Keeps one or two lights tucked in tightly against helmet dome, just above the brim, for protection from snags, impact, or debris.
- Flexible band can also hold other accessories to your helmet.
Lithium Battery Safety Warning Information: Streamlight recommends the use of Streamlight, Panasonic, Sanyo, Energizer CR123A or Duracell 123 with its non-rechargeable lithium battery products. Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion and serious personal injury. Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212° F (100° C). Keep away from children.
||High impact super tough nylon polymer for exceptional durability and a sure grip. All openings O-ring or gasket sealed.
||Length: 5.34 in. (13.56 cm)
Body Diameter: 1.00 in. (2.54 cm)
Head Diameter: 1.25 in. (3.18 cm)
Major Diameter: 1.36 in. (3.45 cm)
||4.2 oz. (121 grams) with batteries (included in purchase)
||Glass lens, O-ring sealed
||C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
||High for bright light: 275 lumens; 9,500 candela; 195m beam distance
Low for when less light is needed and for longer run times: 14 lumens; 500 candela; 45m beam distance
||High: 3 hours
Low: 65 hours
Strobe: 5:30 hours continuous
All claims to 10% of initial lumen output
||Multi-function, push-button tactical tailswitch.
One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.
TEN-TAP™ programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs: high/strobe/low (factory default), high only, or low/high.
Fast double click from "off" to activate Strobe mode
Fast triple clip from "off" to activate Low mode
||Two (2) 3 Volt CR123A Lithium batteries with a shelf life of 10 years.
||Meets requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2007)
Meets applicable European Community Directives
||Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MECHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH A LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.