Detailed human anatomy provides a very clear picture…while airway complications can make intubation difficult— and very realistic.
Detailed anatomy featured on the adult intubation trainer stands out.
Get a clear picture of human anatomy from the sculpted alveolar sac, bronchial tree, and blood vessel structures of the cross sectioned and exposed flexible lungs, to the interior main bronchus and oral/nasal pharyngeal spaces. The lungs inflate visibly upon ventilation. Combine these details with an airway complicated by breakout teeth, tongue edema, and laryngospasm, and this airway trainer can present realistic challenges to the most advanced students. An anatomical stomach that swells with esophageal intubation, or excessive pressure with the BVM during rescue breathing, together with the vomiting capability of this manikin makes this an exceptional educational tool for multitasking. Includes instructions for use, soft carry bag, and lubricant. Accepts up to 8mm. E.T. Tube, oral and nasal.
- Accurately sculpted anatomical features improve visualization, making this trainer a true standout for advanced airway management
- Anatomical lungs and stomach inflate visibly with ventilation and esophageal intubation.
- Airway can be complicated by breakout teeth, tongue edema, laryngospasm, and vomiting
- Board mounted for stability, this simulator is an exceptional educational tool for multitasking.
- Includes soft carry bag and lubricant. Backed by 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
See Operating Manual for more details.