Stainless steel, forged in one-piece provides an optimum balance of high strength and resilience.
Polish with a purpose. You don’t buy this bar for looks alone. Aazel’s brilliantly polished special alloy all-stainless steel Halligan works harder for you in so many ways—some directly because of its always-gleaming finish. Designed in collaboration with a longtime veteran of the LAFD, this exceptional bar combines advanced metallurgy with seemingly subtle improvements to the classic Halligan design. Stronger, harder steel allowed Aazel to create thinner working ends with more axe-like edges and tapers for more bite and faster penetration. Then the solid stainless bar is just polished to a lustrous, ultra-smooth finish that naturally reduces friction for even deeper penetration…and easier removal. The result simply shines—in a virtually maintenance-free Halligan that’s lighter, stronger, more efficient, safer to use, and just plain great-looking.
- Lightweight, high-strength all-stainless polished Halligan bar simply requires less effort to swing and set
- Sharper, smoother, low-profile forks are designed with a gentle taper and axe-like edge for faster, deeper penetration
- Highly-polished surface is practically maintenance free; improves visibility, and reduces friction for smoother, safer insertion and easier removal
- Wipe clean and restore shine with a little Windex and a rag. No striping and repainting, ever. Frees up time for more valuable tasks
- Flats on the back of the forks allow easy “hammering” for fast, deep penetration, even in tight spaces
- Grooves on the forks and adz denote 1¾” penetration depth for sure jamb clearance
- Available in 24, 27, 30, 36, 42 inch lengths. Choose high-polish, or matte finish
Superior strength, performance, and safety. Sure it weighs less and costs more than a standard carbon steel Halligan. But with a Rockwell hardness above 35 and tensile strength exceeding 170,000 psi, Aazel’s special alloy stainless steel bar is 5 times stronger—making it by far the strongest Halligan on the market. It’s precisely formulated and forged in one-piece, to provide an optimum balance of high strength and resilience. The surprisingly sharp fork and adz will hold their axe-like edges. And under extreme torque, these extraordinary bars will just flex—ever so slightly—and spring right back. Unlike common steel pry bars, they never get bent out of shape.
Low profile self-setting fork and adz make penetration practically automatic.
Let the bar do most of the work. The Aazel Halligan’s low profile bar ends aren’t quite self-setting, but their ultra-smooth polished surfaces, axe-sharp ends, and flatter, gently tapered design make penetration and removal safer…and so much easier. Compared to thicker rough-surfaces on standard steel Halligan bars, it can seem almost automatic. A single swing is often all you need to set the head all the way to the 1¾” depth marks that say you’ve safely cleared the jam…and it’s time to pull.
- Sharp, slim, gently tapered low-profile fork and adz are engineered to make penetration almost automatic
- Lightweight, high-strength all-stainless polished Halligan bar simply requires less strength to swing and set
- Special alloy stainless steel bar is forged and hardened uniformly throughout, not just on the surface like a heat-treated carbon steel bar
- Superior strength and polished finish practically eliminate on-going maintenance
- Rockwell hardness 35+; tensile strength >170,000 psi.— by far the strongest Halligan on the market.
- Square shoulders on fork provide a solid hammering surface for easier penetration when tight spaces prohibit a full swing
- Grooves on forks and adz mark 1¾” penetration depth; taking the guesswork out of jamb clearance for maximum leverage and safety
- Choose Halligan in 24, 27, 30, 36 and 42 inch lengths
- Mate with FireAxe, Inc. Flat Head Axes… to make a married set of shining irons with a narrower grip for easier carrying and unsurpassed performance at the scene.
- 24”, 27”, & 30” Aazel Halligans bars will mate perfectly with Fire Axe Inc. Flat Head Axes (in 28”, 32”, & 36” sizes, respectively), as well as many standard fire axes.
- Special Alloy Stainless Steel Halligan is also available with smooth matte finish
A Beautiful Marriage of Shining Irons
Hitch your Aazel Halligan to a Polished Stainless Steel FireAxe. Carry the ideal married pair. These shining essentials make a perfect couple. Hard working, better looking, and in it for the long haul. This married pair stays close together, so they’re always easy to take. Aazel Halligans are sized to mate perfectly with these Flat Head Axes from Fire Axe, Inc.
- 24” Aazel Halligan mates with 28” Fire Axe
- 27” Aazel Halligan mates with 32” Fire Axe
- 30” Aazel Halligan mates with 36” Fire Axe
Available in 24, 27, 30, 36, 42 inch lengths. Choose High-Polish, or Matte finish