This replacement bag zips into your Firefly Pack System Frame in seconds.
Or you can use this versatile, load-swallowing 2200 cu. in. gear bag to convert your Firefly Medic Pack to a regular Firefly Wildland firefighting or SAR configuration.
This large fire pack has plenty of room for the basics, and quite a bit more. Includes Fusee pockets and side pockets able to hold two one-liter bottles. This pack is designed to meet the specifications of NFPA 1977, 2005 edition.
- Firefly Quick-Zip Removable Gear Bag -- Dimensions: 16" x 10" x 6.5"
- 2 Side Pockets hold 32oz./1-liter bottles (bottles not included) or other necessary items
- 18 Fusee carrying capacity
- Cut-out side pockets
- Flaps covering all zippers
- Capacity: 2200 cu. in.
- Lifetime Warranty: All True North products are backed by the manufacturer’s lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Materials: 1000D Cordura®, Nylon Webbing, #10 & #8 YKK® Zipper, 3M™ Reflective Tape, Nylon Hardware
NFPA & CDF Compliant. All of the fabric, fasteners, webbing, zippers, and other hardware used in True North products meet or exceed NFPA 1977 Specifications, as well as US Forest Service specifications for fireline packs 5100-605 and 5100-86B.