Snug Fitting and Good Looking. For Comfort and Protection From Both Fire and Ice.
The Double-Shot™ has a double layer of fleece in the hat and ear band for extra warmth. Contoured hat band wraps the ears and back of head. DragonWear® by True North provides lightweight, breathable, wind-resistant and water-repellent warmth. It's also fire and arc resistant. The permanent fabric protection won't melt, drip, or support combustion in the air, and cannot be washed out or worn away. All DragonWear Nomex® fleece garments are manufactured in Seattle, Washington.
Nomex® Fleece offers
Crucial Performance Benefits
- Inherent Flame Resistance
- Outstanding Insulation
- Good Chemical Resistance
- Superior Thermal Protection
- Excellent Breathability
- Significant Stretch
- Single layer fleece construction on top
- Double layer fleece construction on side over ears
- Made in the USA
All materials in these garments are inherently flame resistant and meet or exceed the NFPA 1977 (2005 edition) Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting. Meets ASTM F1506.
- Fiber Content – Nomex IIIA (93% Nomex®, 5% Kevlar®, 2% Carbon)
- Fabric Weight – 14.4 oz. sq/yd
- ARC Rating (ATPV) – 18 c/cm
- 100% Nomex®
- Conforms to government specifications A-A-55217 and MIL-T-83193B, Type