Use it as a replacement gear bag for your Fireball Pack.
Or you can retrofit this versatile, small bag to any True North Waistbelt and Harness, or to your Spyder Gear
system with the X-Changer™ Pack Connector
The True North Fireball Gear Bag offers everything the Spitfire™ has, in a slightly smaller package. This teardrop shaped fire pack has plenty of room for the basics, and quite a bit more. Includes Fusee pockets and side pockets able to hold two one-liter bottles, plus an inner pocket designed for a 70oz (2L) hydration reservoir.
This pack is designed to meet the specifications of NFPA 1977, 2005 edition.
- Fireball Small Gear Bag -- Dimensions: 13.5" x 11" x 5"
- Capacity: 1200 cu in
- 70oz (2L) Hydration pocket (reservoir not included)
- 2 Side Pockets hold 32oz./1-liter bottles (bottles not included) or other necessary items
- 12 fusee carrying capacity
- Lifetime Warranty: All True North products are backed by the manufacturer’s lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, Nylon Webbing, #10 & #8 YKK® Zipper, 3M™ Reflective Tape, Nylon Hardware
NFPA & CDF Compliant. All of the fabric, fasteners, webbing, zippers, and other hardware used in True North products meet or exceed NFPA 1977 Specifications, as well as US Forest Service specifications for fireline packs 5100-605 and 5100-86B.