ADC’s Diagnostix 2100 Digital Fingertip Pulse Oximeter offers excellent patient monitoring capabilities and helpful features, all for an unbeatable price.
Monitor oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate with this non-invasive unit that clips onto the patient’s finger, eliminating the need for sensors. The convenient battery-operated unit is smaller than competing models and extremely portable and the included AAA batteries will provide 30 hours of use!
The Diagnostix 2100 Digital Fingertip Pulse Oximeter can be used for adult or pediatric patients, and is an ideal choice for EMS, nurses, and home health care. Six display modes allow you flexibility in selecting the most appropriate display for your patient. The clear display is easy to read from any angle, and you can adjust the brightness to suit any lighting conditions. Visual and auditory alerts will quickly get your attention if the patient’s vital signs indicate a problem.
- Complete with Carry Lanyard and Black Rubberized Bumper
- 2 “AAA” Batteries
- Instruction Booklet
This product(s) is classified as a Medical Device and requires a physician authorization for purchase. All orders of this product(s) will be placed on hold pending verification of an authorization for purchase of this product(s). You may download a Medical Device authorization form here. Once completed the form can be sent to our headquarters via fax at (888)335-9800 or mailed to Witmer Public Safety Group, Inc. 104 Independence Way Coatesville, Pa. 19320 Attn: EMS Medical Devices.
- Reads SPO2 and Pulse Rate
- 6 changeable display modes
- 10 Display brightness settings
- Visual and audible alarms (modes 2-6)
- 25% smaller than competing models
- Bright LED display
- Hinged battery cover is more secure
- o Range: 35% - 99%
o Resolution: 1%
o Accuracy: 70% - 100%: ±2%
o 0% - 69%: unspecified
- Method: Dual wavelength LED
- Heart (Pulse) Rate
- o Range: 30-254 bpm
o Resolution: 1bpm
o Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2%
- Display: Color OLED display / Multi-display modes
- Parameters: SpO2, PR, Pleth bar. Pleth waveform.
- Information: Low Battery
- Alarm Parameter
- o SPO2: < 60
o Pulse Rate: < 60 or > 100
- Size: 2.25” x 1.25” x 1.34 (58 x 32 x 34 mm)
- Weight: 1.8oz. (50g) (including 2 batteries)
- Battery: 2 AAA Batteries; minimum 30 hours for normal operation
- 2 yr. Limited Warranty