• Brush off and gently rinse off any loose debris.
• Pre-treat any heavily soiled or stained areas.
• Wash liner separate from outer shell (when possible)
• Use 2-4 oz of Shield Solutions™ Turnout Gear & PPE Wash per load (2 oz for light soiled garments to 4 oz for extremely heavy soiled garments)
• For an Extractor use 1 oz per 10 pound of machine capacity (example: 40 lb machine = 4 oz)
• Do not exceed water temperature of 105°F (41°C).,
• Never exceed the capacity of the wash machine.
• Wash machine extraction should not exceed 100 G-Force.
• Inspect and repeat the cleaning process as necessary.
Answered on 6/17/2013 by Butch