Compact 6.0hp. pump handles up to 246 GPM with 3" Dia. Suction & Discharge.
For demanding water removal applications where small abrasive material may cause premature wear on centrifugal pumps. Deeper impeller vanes coupled with a large volute discharge opening allow Subaru’s semi-trash pumps to pass water containing particulate matter and small solid objects without clogging the passage. Able to withstand a small degree of solid particles, the semi-trash pumps work well in clear or slightly muddy water applications, as well as sandy water. These self-priming construction pumps feature a tough silicone-carbide mechanical seal and a quick clean-out port for easy maintenance and long service life. They are often popular models for dewatering on construction sites, agricultural sites or in rental applications.
- Self-priming pump with silicon carbide mechanical seal for stamina in tough applications
- Abrasion-resistant, hardened cast-iron impeller and volute effectively withstand suspended debris sucked through the strainer
- Recoil starting system, low oil system shutdown, and quiet muffler with standard spark arrestor
- Tool kit, hose band, and strainer accessories included
- Small sized pump weighs 68 lbs.
Features and Benefits:
- Self Priming – Self-priming pumps require initial priming to operate.
- Silicon Carbide Mechanical Seal – Silicon carbide mechanical seal provides stamina for tough applications, while easily replaceable shims offer maximum performance over the pump's life.
- Cast-Iron Impeller and Volute – Abrasion-resistant, hardened cast-iron impeller and volute effectively withstand suspended debris sucked through the strainer.
- Die-Cast Pump Housing – Lightweight die-cast aluminum pump housing provides strong durability against damaging debris.
- Shimmable Impeller to Volute – Shims allow the clearance to be readjusted between the impeller and volute as the pump wears from dirt and grit. This saves the cost of replacing the major pump components.
- Standard Accessories – Standard accessories include tool kit and hose band.
- Metal Fuel Tank with Strainer – Metal fuel tank provides extended run times between refills. The fuel strainer prevents debris from entering the tank.
- Low Oil Shutdown – Subaru engines incorporate a low oil shutdown that shuts off the engine when low oil level is detected.
- Quiet Muffler with Spark Arrestor – Subaru specifically engineers each muffler to each engine, therefore providing optimum sound reduction. Each muffler includes a US Forestry-approved spark arrestor.
- Fuel Shutoff Valve with Translucent Fuel Sediment Cup – Shutoff valve is used when transporting or servicing the pump. The translucent sediment cup and filter allow the operator to see if any water or dirt has entered the engine. The cup can be removed, cleaned and reinstalled.
||Self-Priming Trash Pump
||246 Gallons Per Minute
|Maximum Lift Head
|Maximum Suction Lift
|Maximum PSI (max. head/2.31)
|Mechanical Seal Material
||Subaru Air Cooled, 4-Cycle,OHC
|Low Oil System
|Run Time (per tank, full load)
|Fuel Tank Capacity