This 6.0HP pump handles up to 185 gallons per minute with 2" suction/discharge. If there’s concern of larger debris, this Subaru trash pump is ready for the job.
For those applications where large solids and debris are encountered, this trash pump is designed to meet the infiltration of such debris. Deep impeller vanes and a large volute discharge opening can pass suspended sticks, stones and debris without clogging the pump or harming its components. Able to withstand the infiltration of larger amounts of solids and debris, the trash pumps offer excellent performance in everything from clear, sandy, muddy and high solid content liquids. Designed to be user-friendly, these self-priming construction pumps remain durable under the harshest of conditions.
Standard Subaru Trash Pump Highlights:
- Subaru overhead cam engine
- Low-oil shutoff system
- Heavy-duty die-cast aluminum pump housing
- Steel wrap frame
- Replaceable stainless-steel wear plate
- Spark arrestor
- Silicon-carbide mechanical seal
- 5-year limited warranty
Features and Benefits:
- Self Priming – Self priming pumps require initial priming to operate.
- Silicon-Carbide Mechanical Seal – Silicon carbide mechanical seal provides stamina for tough applications, while easily replaceable shims offer maximum performance over the pump's life.
- Cast-Iron Impeller and Volute – Abrasion-resistant, hardened cast-iron impeller and volute effectively withstand suspended debris sucked through the strainer.
- Die-Cast Pump Housing – Heavy-duty die-cast aluminum housing provides strong durability against damaging debris.
- Replaceable Wear Plate – Replaceable wear plate helps to ensures long life and low maintenance.
- Shimmable Impeller to Volute – Shims allow the clearance to be readjusted between the impeller and volute as the pump wears from dirt and grit. This saves the cost of replacing the major pump components.
- Standard Accessories – Standard accessories include tool kit, strainer and hose band.
- Special Access Plug for Loosening Impeller – Access plug allows easy access for loosening impeller without special tools for maintenance.
- Special Pump Cover Wrench – Included standard.
- Full Tubular Wrap-Around Frame – All models include a steel wrap frame to protect all sides of the unit.
- Anti-Vibration Mounts – Four extra-large anti-vibration mounts ensure a smooth-running engine and keep the unit from shifting during operation.
- Metal Fuel Tank with Strainer – Metal fuel tank provides extended run times between refills. The fuel strainer prevents debris from entering the tank.
- Low Oil Shutdown – Subaru engines incorporate a low oil shutdown that shuts off the engine when low oil level is detected.
- Quiet Muffler with Spark Arrestor – Subaru specifically engineers each muffler to each engine, therefore providing optimum sound reduction. Each muffler includes a US Forestry-approved spark arrestor.
- Fuel Shutoff Valve with Translucent Fuel Sediment Cup – Shutoff valve is used when transporting or servicing the pump. The translucent sediment cup and filter allow the operator to see if any water or dirt has entered the engine. The cup can be removed, cleaned and reinstalled.
||Self-Priming Trash Pump
||185 Gallons Per Minute
|Maximum Lift Head
|Maximum Suction Lift
|Maximum PSI (max. head/2.31)
|Mechanical Seal Material
||Subaru Air Cooled, 4-Cycle,OHC
|Low Oil System
|Run Time (per tank, full load)
|Fuel Tank Capacity