A 9HP brushless self-exciting generator delivers 120/240V of reliable power for multiple applications.
The wide range of power options make this portable generator ideal for powering everything from construction sites, utility trucks and emergency service vehicles to factory maintenance applications, emergency power back-up situations and farm and ranch applications.
- Recoil Starting System
- OSHA compliant GFCI Receptacles
- One 30A 120V Twistlock Receptacle
- One 30A 120/240V Twistlock Receptacle
- 12VDC Battery Charging Capabilities
- 4100 Watt Output, 4800 Watt Max Output
- Rated for 6 hours of operation
Have the output you need to power anything from sensitive electronics to jobsite tools. Subaru's Auto-Power System adjusts the engine speed to meet your power requirements, allowing for greater fuel efficiency than competitive models. Inverter technology produces a clean sine wave, providing a safe alternative for operating sensitive electronic equipment. Equipped with a steel tubular frame and base, resin panels with sound absorbing foam lining, inverter generators offer extreme durability along with quiet operation. The large, three layer steel fuel tank goes longer between refills with up to 6 hours of runtime. This large sized generator weighs 172 lbs.
Standard Subaru Industrial Generator Highlights:
- High surge capacity for motor starting capabilities
- High performance alternators feature copper windings and high temperature insulation
- Professional control panel with GFCI receptacles, circuit breaker protection and meters
- Full power switch (most models)
- Idler control (most models)
- 12-Volt DC battery charging
- Large steel fuel tanks with gauge and strainer
- Large muffler with spark arrestor
- Full tubular wrap frame
- Low oil shutdown
- Heavy-duty industrial air cleaner
- Subaru Industrial-grade OHC engine
- 50 State - Tier 3 Compliant
- 5-year limited warranty
Features and Benefits:
- Control Panel – User-friendly control panel.
- AC Twist Lock Receptacles – One 120/240 volt 30 amp twistlock and one 120 volt 30 amp twistlock are standard equipment.
- GFCI Receptacles – GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupt) receptacles help ensure operator safety and are OSHA compliant.
- AC Circuit Breakers – An AC circuit breaker automatically interrupts the current flowing through when it exceeds the trip rating of the breaker, protecting the generator from an overload.
- Hourmeter – Hourmeter keeps track of the hours of operation. It also serves as a way to keep track of important maintenance levels that need to be performed on the equipment.
- Full Power Switch – Full power switch allows 120V full power connection to one receptacle.
- Easy to Read Fuel Gauge – Easy to read fuel tank gauge helps the operator monitor fuel level.
- Low Oil Shutdown – Subaru engines incorporate a low oil shutdown that shuts off the engine when low oil level is detected.
- 12VDC Battery Charging – Subaru generators incorporate 12 volt DC battery charging capabilities for external battery charging.
- Dual Capacitor Voltage Regulation – Dual capacitor voltage regulation system protects against surges, allowing output as high as 150 percent over rated power for up to 20 seconds.
- Fuel Shut Off Valve and Translucent Sediment Cup – Shut off valve is used when transporting or servicing the generator. The translucent sediment cup and filter allow the operator to see if any water or dirt is entering the engine. The cup can be removed, cleaned and reinstalled.
- Automatic Idle Control – Automatic idler control lowers the engine speed when no electrical power is needed, increasing fuel efficiency and reducing excess noise.
- Air Cleaner Element – The industrial air cleaner element can be cleaned and reused to save money. Check the owner’s manual for correct cleaning procedure.
- Large Muffler with Spark Arrestor – Subaru specifically engineers each muffler to each engine, therefore providing optimum sound reduction. Each muffler includes a US Forestry-approved spark arrestor.
- Large Metal Fuel Tank with Strainer – Large metal fuel tank provides extended run times between refills. The fuel strainer prevents debris from entering the tank.
- Subaru 9hp Industrial Overhead Cam Engine – The RGX4800 features a 9hp EX27 Overhead Cam engine.
|Max. Output (watts)
|Rated Output (watts)
|dbA Rating @ rated output (7 meters)
||GFCI and fuseless circuit breaker
||EX27— 9.0 HP
|Low Oil System
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Continuous Operation (hours at rated load)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||26" x 21" x 22"
|Dry Weight lbs
||120V. 20A GFCI Duplex
||120V. 30A Twistlock
||120/240V. 30A Twistlock
|12V DC Charging
|Full Power Switch
|Tier III California Compliant