Firefighters everywhere are calling the Ardis the world's best fire tool over invented. Don’t go in without it!
Fighting fires is serious business. There’s no time to be fumbling around looking for tools or running back to the engine to get the right tool when every second counts. That’s why firefighters everywhere are calling the Ardis the world’s best fire tool ever invented. With a flick of a switch, the Ardis turns from a handy multipurpose tool into a firefighting weapon. Weighing less than 22 ounces, the Ardis fits easily into your bunker pants pocket. The good news is that it’s always with you when you go in. It is made of hardened stainless steel. The powerful 8.5 inch hook tears through sheetrock and plaster walls in seconds. The patent pending Ardis is designed to save time and lives. The Ardis does the job of many: hydrant wrench, LDH spanner, gas shut-off (new and old style), oxygen tank shut-off, forcible entry, and more!
- The hook:
- Breaks through walls, sheetrock, and plaster lathe
- Removes trim
- Is perfect for picking, prying and pulling
- Slips locks to assist in break-in forcible entry
- Can be used to hook and drag
- Works well as a mattress hook, an RIT firefighter drag, and other uses
- Spanner wrench
- Spring loaded expand/collapse flick switch
- LDH spanner - 3” & 5” hose advancement
- Oxygen tank shut-off
- Gas shut-off (new and old style)
- Hydrant wrench and emergency shut