A sling-styled bag that increases operational flexibility in the field, training, at work or play.
MOAB stands for Mobile Operation Attachment Bag and with the new Tier System can rapidly connect/disconnect to any of 511’s RUSH series of packs, DC Roller and bags with web platform. The MOAB’s include similar features from the RUSH series of packs, including a top-access fleece-lined, non-scratching sunglass pocket, internal and external organizing pockets, key chain fobs, front and side web platform, flag and name tape VELCRO® brand, carry handle and hydration pouch compatibility. In addition, both the MOAB 10 include a tech pocket on the shoulder strap with an ear-bud eyelet pass-through, great for a small radio or smart phone.
- Ambidextrous carry system constructed of 1050 D nylon
- Tier System connections – can attach to RUSH packs, DC Roller
- Hydration pocket (1.5ltr) with pass-through port
- Coms pocket with pass-through for mic/ear buds
- Front and side web platform
- Grab and Go carry handle
- Quick stash pocket on back
- Main compartment- 18.25"H x 9"L x 5.25"D
- Front compartment- 12.5"H x 8"L x 2"D
- Choose black or sandstone
A sling-styled bag that increases operational flexibility in the field, training, at work or play. Something unique to the MOAB’s is their ambidextrous sling-style shoulder strap, accommodating either a left or right-handed user. MOAB bags can also be spun around from the back to the chest while being worn, making them easy to work out of, or to access the hidden weapon pocket. The sandstone color easily crosses over from field work to family trail hike or outing.
Hardware & Specs
1050D Nylon with water resistant coating, web platform and loop-sided VELCRO® brand.
Main compartment- 18.25"H x 9"L x 5.25"D
Front compartment- 12.5"H x 8"L x 2"D