Benchmade's thin, lightweight 470 Emissary Knife features a durable stainless steel blade, a strong aluminum alloy handle, and an easy-to-use assist locking mechanism.
Benchmade's 470 Emissary Knife is a thin, lightweight knife with a durable S30V premium stainless steel clip point blade for excellent cutting capability and a high-strength aluminum alloy handle for a solid grip. The Emissary Knife can be easily flipped open using the ambidextrous thumb-stud opener and the AXIS® assist locking mechanism with safety. A reversible tip-up pocket clip makes it easy for you to carry the 470 Emissary Knife on your belt or in your pocket and readily deploy it whenever you need it.
- AXIS® assist locking mechanism with safety
- Clip point blade with ambidextrous thumb-stud opener
- S30V premium stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- CNC machined billet, a high-strength aluminum alloy handle, and a reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Material: S30V Premium Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 3.00"
- Blade Thickness: 0.090"
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Clip-Point; Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Handle Thickness: 0.450"
- Pocket Clip: Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Closed Length: 3.90"
- Overall Length: 6.90"
- Weight: 2.20oz
- Sheath Material: Sold Separately
- Class: Blue
Please Note: It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of any federal, state, or local restrictions and regulations that may apply when purchasing and carrying a knife.