The Thunderfog is available with a selectable flow range of 95-250 gpm.
The 250 series will work with 2.5" or 3" hose lines. All Thunderfogs are NFPA compliant, and are available in tip only configuration, or with stainless steel shut-off ball, and optional colored pistol grips and handle covers (NFPA 1901 (A.16.9.1). All Thunderfogs accept the FJ-MX-FT FOAMJET multi-expansion foam aspirating attachment, and are available with your choice of uniquely cut Fixed (F) or stainless steel Spinning (S) fog teeth. Metric calibrations available: 360-470-570- 750-950 l/min @ 7 bar – consult factory for model numbers.
JTS250P THUNDERFOG W/GRIP 2.5" NH (64mm) - Selectable gallonage nozzle with five flow settings of 95, 125, 150, 200, and 250 gpm @ 100 psi (360-470-570-750-950 l/min @ 7 bar). All lightweight materials, hardcoat anodized aluminum. Flush without shutting down. Quick-change rear valve seat and stainless steel shut-off ball. Pistol grip is mounted below the valve. 2.5" NH swivel rocker lug coupling is standard.
- Wt: 6.3 lb ( 2.9 kg)
- 11.40 ” ( 28.9 cm)
- Flow Control Method: Selectable Flow at a pressure (constant gallonage, flow does not change with pattern)
- Flow Rate: 95 & 125 & 150 & 200 & 250 gpm (360 & 470 & 570 & 750 & 950 l/min)
- Coupling Size (Nozzles): 2.5 inch (65mm)
- Coupling Style (Nozzles): Rocker
- Coupling Swiveling/Rigid (Nozzles): Swivel (full time, even after tightening)
- Pressure: 100 psi (7bar)
- Nozzle Body Style: Nozzle with shutoff and pistol grip
- Valve Design: Ball Valve (Stainless)
- Valve Actuation Method: Horseshoe (Injection Molded Nylon w/ Colored Handle)
- Fog Pattern Method: stainless steel teeth (spinning)
- Nozzle Bumper Material: Rubber - bonded
- Certifications: NFPA/FM