Cool Blaze Sterile Burn Dressings with Aloe Vera are designed for first aid use on all types of burn injuries.
The dressings are constructed of special, soft, open-cell foam saturated with the Cool Blaze Gel. Cool Blaze dressings are great for sunburn, helps relieves pain, cools and sooths; contains Aloe Vera a natural burn ointment.
Now, in 2011, the Third Generation of Hydro-Gels is brought to you by Cool Blaze Products with Aloe Vera! Cool Blaze has completely re-worked the Gel formula keeping the 95% water base and wetting agents that have proven effective burn relief while adding viscosity which helps keep the gel on the wound. A clear, see-through Gel allows for constant wound assessment even while applying the gel. A completely odorless gel allows for a comforting treatment even while applying to the face of the victim. We have eliminated the Tea-Tree Oil (which is now classified as a drug by the U.S. FDA and the Australian FDA) and added the natural plant extract Aloe Vera Gel. Aloe Vera has been used worldwide for over 2,000 years on burns and open wounds and contains many vitamins and minerals required for healthy skin regeneration.
Cool Blaze Dressings have several beneficial physical characteristics such as:
USING COOL BLAZE DRESSINGS:
- Efficiently covering the burned area and yet elastic enough to accommodate possible swelling or the need to flex joints.
- It is a light, easily transportable sterile dressing. A single application of this dressing is an effective first-aid measure on burns.
- The foam’s high absorption capabilities allow complete delivery of the gel to the burn site.
- Cool Blaze dressings are non-adherent and the inert foam base will not shed threads, strands, fibers, etc., that might become imbedded in the wound, making debridement a much easier process.
- The moist Cool Blaze solution facilitates easy removal for inspection and treatment of the injured area. The gel leaves no residue. It can easily be removed with water during normal debridement.
When medical assistance is not immediately available, using Cool Blaze dressings helps the wound area to remain moist for many hours. Utilizing this system also provides physical protection to the wound against further damage and contamination.
The smaller Cool Blaze dressings are ideal for hands and smaller areas. The larger dressings are large enough to receive and treat a hand, foot, arm, shoulder, back, leg or head.
Cool Blaze dressings can be used in the following way: Remove the dressing from the package and apply directly to the wound. Secure lightly.
Cool Blaze dressings can be used to reduce the pain and trauma of wounds from fires, flames, scalds, chemical, and electrical injuries. However, with chemical burns, the wound must be thoroughly irrigated, and preferably neutralized, before using the dressing. With electrical burns, the current must be turned off before using the dressing since the Cool Blaze solution is water-based and conducts electricity.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF DRESSINGS
Open-cell flexible foam carrier impregnated with advanced formula gel and packaged in a barrier foil package. Cool Blaze is sterilized by irradiation.
- 2” x 2” - (60/case)
- 2” x 6” - (60/case)
- 4” x 4” - (60/case)
- 8” x 8” - (30/case)
- 12” x 16” (can be utilized as a facial mask) - (20/case)
Sold individually or in case quantities