The spill-proof, BPA-Free CamelBak® eddy™ makes it easy to stay hydrated on the go.
CLEANING THE EDDY
- Hydration Capacity: 25 oz (.75 L)
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Redesigned cap and bite valve provide faster flow and enhanced durability
- Flip, Bite and Sip. No tipping required (though possible: just remove the straw)
- Dishwasher Safe: All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Durable and spill-proof
- Easy to carry: Integrated loop handle makes it easy to clip a carabiner or carry with the crook of a fingerf
- 100% BPA-Free
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- New CamelBak® Big Bite™ Valve is compatible with CamelBak® eddy™ and CamelBak® Groove® bottles
The bottle, bite valve, straw and lid can be cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. Pull off the bite valve and straw from the cap. If you like to use a bottle brush, we don’t recommend forcing a brush through the Bite Valve slit. If you have the brush kit, run the small brush through the straw. For a deeper cleaning, add a drop of mild soap or tablespoon of bleach to a clean glass jar filled with water. Drop the bite valve, straw and cap into the solution, and tightly close the jar’s lid. Shake the mixture around for 30 seconds, and then let the parts soak for about 15 minutes. Rinse and shake dry.
To re-assemble the lid:
Flip the stem collar (the component the bite valve attached to originally) to the open position. Orient the bite valve so the finger tab points towards the front of the cap. Push the bite valve firmly onto the stem collar. Press the straw back into place on the bottom of the lid. Ensure the straw covers the notches completely.