The Center for Disease Control has made it very clear: Hand hygiene is a critical component in preventing the spread of bacteria-born disease.
New guidelines developed by the CDC and infection control organizations recommend that healthcare workers use an alcohol-based hand rub (a gel, rinse or foam) to routinely clean their hands between patient contacts, as long as hands are not visibly dirty. This should also be done after removing gloves, because bacteria from the gloves can be transferred to the hands. Discovery Medical's Touchless Hand Hygiene System is a complete, waterless hygiene system for your fire apparatus or EMS vehicles. The Discovery Medical Touchless Dispenser works with pre-measured soft cartridges that can be mounted practically anywhere, including your truck. When filled with Discovery Medical Anti-Bacterial Waterless Hand Sanitizer, you and your crew can make sure hands are clean any time, anywhere. Without water. Without soap. Without worry about contamination from touching the dispenser itself. Just put your hand under the battery-powered dispenser, and an infrared sensor will release a pre-measured dose of waterless sanitizer gel into your hand. Then just rub both hands together for a few seconds until the cleaner has evaporated. In just 15 seconds, Discovery Medical Anti-Bacterial Waterless Hand Sanitizer effectively kills 99.9% of microorganisms and evaporates quickly, leaving no sticky residue. What’s more, the Discovery Medical touchless system reduces towel, water, and soap costs. It’s easily installed on any wall or panel with double-sided tape or screws. Batteries last for over 10,000 cycles.
- Touchless dispenser is a complete, waterless hygiene system for your fire apparatus or EMS vehicles
- Dispenser works with pre-measured cartridges that can be mounted practically anywhere, including your truck, for easy access and use
- Dispenser can be easily installed on any wall or panel with double-sided tape or screws
- Infrared sensor releases a pre-measured dose of waterless sanitizer gel into your hand when you put your hand under the dispenser
- Sanitizer effectively kills 99.9% of microorganisms and evaporates quickly, leaving no sticky residue
- Batteries last for over 10,000 cycles
||400 mL Specifications
||800 mL Specifications
||0.7 to 2.0 mL
||4 AA Batteries
||4 C Batteries
||1-1/2" to 3"
||7-1/2" H x 4" W x 3-1/4" D
||9-3/4" H x 5" W x 4"D