Fulfills demand for a larger Fatboy with more bells, whistles, and an effective concealed carry system.
- Over 38% larger than the Fatboy
- 3 zippered accessory pockets, 2 sleeve pockets, and one drawstring pocket
- An effective concealed carry system utilizing the Fatboy shoulder sling concept
- 3 places for modular expansion with other Maxpedition accessories
- Available for left-side or right-side carry
The JUMBO Versipack fulfills the multitude of requests for (1) a larger Fatboy with more bells and whistles, and (2) an effective concealed carry system utilizing the Fatboy shoulder sling concept.
- Main: 8" long x 3" wide x 9" deep with front and back subdividers
- Rear/CCW compartment: 9" x 8.5" with two rows of 2" x 6" loop field
- Frontal: 6.5" long x 1.5" wide x 7" deep with mesh divider and internal keyper
- Side A: 6" x 3.5" x 2" with divider and double zippers to accommodate antenna
- Side B: 7.5" high x 3" diameter with cinch; fits 32oz/1L water bottle
- Top of lid pocket: 6.5" x 3" x 1"
- Shoulder: Integral 2" strap with 2" non-slip shoulder pad
- (min 33" strap alone / max 56" strap alone ; min 45.5" loop / max 69" loop)
- Empty Weight: 1.8 lbs
The JUMBO's main compartment is over 38% larger than the Fatboy. In addition, it has three zippered accessory pockets, two sleeve pockets, and one drawstring pocket fitted for a 32oz/1L Nalgene water bottle or a radio. The Jumbo has three places for modular expansion with other Maxpedition accessories using 3" TacTie. It also features an external keyper on shoulder strap for gloves and internal silent keyper for keys.
The JUMBO's rear slip compartment is now equipped with large loop VELCRO® brand patches to accommodate their hook & loop modular accessories (e.g. #3501 Universal Modular Holster, sold separately). This allows the user to position their concealed carry firearm for a quick strong side draw or weak side cross draw.
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls (Why use zippers with paracord pulls? Answer: 550 paracord is durable, silent, readily available, and easily field replaceable. A paracord knot grabs well even with gloved hands and are pronounced enough to find in the dark.)
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Maxpedition Hard-Use Nylon Gear is designed and constructed to withstand extreme conditions; in other words, they expect you to USE IT HARD in demanding situations and environments. The company originated as a builder of premium-grade military equipment and, having honed our design and manufacturing abilities over many years with real life feedback from serious users, they are now applying the same materials and workmanship to their full range of products which can and have been taken to the limit.
Maxpedition Hard-Use Nylon Gear is used by military, police, and outdoor professionals around the world whose lives are dependent on reliable and durable tools. Maxpedition packs and cases are included on their list of preferred equipment. With their reputation growing faster than ever in the North American market, Maxpedition has become the brand of choice for people who appreciate well-crafted carry gear. Their clients represent a diverse demographic, from extreme sportsman to digital graphics artist, yet they all have one thing in common: they expect the best.
Maxpedition was established in 1988 as a small workshop fabricating hard-use military specification nylon gear. The main corporate facility is based in Gardena, CA. With growth in international reputation, Maxpedition has become even more self-demanding; pursuing the most user-friendly designs, using the highest quality materials and meticulous workmanship, and upholding their strong philosophy of constant self-improvement.