Up to 14% lighter than leading competitive brands.
The new Honeywell EV1 helmets represent yet another milestone in their history of championing innovation and bringing revolutionary products to the fire service – driven by the needs and voice of firefighters like you.
The progressive interface, low-profile design, and cutting-edge features of EV1 helmets offer unmatched performance with a sturdy, sleek, lightweight design that customizes fit for unparalleled comfort optimal fit, improved balance, and superior overall functionality.
Proprietary Internal EZ Touch feature allows for one-touch deployment of your face and eye protection. No fuss. No hassle. Stows internally and provides adjustment to fit your face perfectly. It features a safety lock and a cushioned nose guard. EZ Touch face and eye protection is released at the touch of a finger and is the only solution for quick one-hand deployment.
- Only modern helmet on the market below 50 ounces in weight
- Proprietary internal EZ Touch Face and Eye Protection
- Leather headband and ratchet cover with mesh crown - standard
- Black Nomex 2-layer FR cotton ear covers
- Certified to NFPA 1971
Standard Features on the EV1 - Modern
- Lightweight and very balanced - weighs less than 50 oz
- Proprietary internal EZ Touch Face and Eye Protection with Safety Lock allows for one-touch deployment of your face protection
- Black Nomex 2-layer FR cotton ear covers are securely attached yet easily removed for cleaning
- EZ Clip replaceable and reversible chinstrap with quick-release and postman slide
- The UV-resistant mat shell finish shell is constructed of composite fiberglass for durability
- 6-point suspension with hook and loop headband system for exact adjustment
- Impact liner is made of rugged and durable polyurethane
- EZ Clip, Reversible Chinstrap with Quick-release Buckle and Postman Slide allows for easy adjustment and proper fit
- Leather headband and ratchet cover with mesh crown is standard on all models
- 5 – 1" x 4" Reflexite lime bars provide reflective trim
- Large hang-up loop is big enough to easily fit over a peg
- Bulldog edge beading