Blinding 12,000 lumen CREE LED vehicle and security searchlight with disorienting turbo-strobe
Powerful tactical wall or vehicle mounted light for crowd control
Tactical 12,000 lumen white LED vehicle and security searchlight. This vehicle light has 3 modes including a varying strobe frequency that is an effective and non-lethal form of crowd control / compliance.
Designed specifically for use by law enforcement and security personnel. It can be mounted to trucks, urban assault vehicles and government, SWAT and off-road vehicles. Can also mount to a wall or tower for use in corrections. This weather resistant DC powered light provides light up to 2.0 miles (3.2 km) away. Housed in aircraft-grade aluminum and is all weather resistant.
Waterproof and built to last
- 18 White LEDs
- Instant On / Off
- Smooth hotspot
- Varying strobe frequency
- No warm up or cool down required
- Pan adjustment of + / - 90 degrees with locking handle
- Accepts roll bar sizes of 1.5in to 1.75in (3.8 to 4.4 cm)
- Visible 2 miles away with the naked eye
The durable Sunbolt is completely submersible and able to withstand all types of weather conditions. It is made of high quality aluminum and able to withstand impact.
A ridiculously powerful turbo-strobe option is included. This varying frequency strobe mode is intended to disorient individuals when needed. Light is strictly intended for use by law enforcement and military.
Light Head, Power Converter, Actuator Switch
Light Output & Runtimes
- 12,000 lumens | High | Medium | Low
Light Color & Wavelength or Color Temperature
- 3 (Temporary on, Continuous on, Turbo-strobe)
Maximum Beam Distance
- Weight: 14.5 lbs. (6.6 kg)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 13.2in (335 mm), 6.7in (170 mm), 3.0in (76 mm)
- 6061-T6 aluminum housing
- Operating Temperatures: 14°F (-10°C) to 300°F (149°C)
- Waterproof: 32.8 ft. (10 m)
- Impact Resistant: 3.3 ft. (1m)