Blitzfire High Elevation Oscillating Combo; Monitor, Bracket, Straightener, 3 Stacked Tips
3 Stacked Tips
Hardcoat anodized aluminum alloy for maximum corrosion protection. Flow charts for each tip are lasered. Tip sizes are 1.5", 1.25", and 1.0" (38, 32 and 25mm) diameter. Small tips may be removed for break and extend operations with a 1.5" NH (38mm) hose thread. Standard swivel inlet is 2.5" NH (65mm).
The Blitzfire Portable Monitor
- Flow range up to 500 gpm (2000 l/min).
- The monitor features low friction inlet and outlet pivots.
- Elevation is manually adjustable between 10 and 86 degrees above horizontal.
- The water driven turbine makes the nozzle automatically sweep 10, 15, or 20 degrees either side of center.
- The oscillating mechanism can be disengaged and horizontal rotation moved manually.
- The SAFETY SHUT-OFF VALVE will shut off flow if monitor slides or lifts.
- It has six detent flow positions with a patented turbulence-free slide valve for operator flow control.
- When the legs are folded, the carbide tips point up for carrying safety.
- The heavy-duty carbide tipped legs are easily folded out to a wide deployed stance.
- Stowed in storage bracket overall size is 34.8"L x 10.5"W x 9.6"H (88.4 x 26.7 x 24.4 cm).
- Standard inlet is 2.5" NH (65mm) swivel rocker lug coupling. Standard outlet is 2.5" NH rigid male threads.
is manufactured from lightweight high strength aluminum alloy that has been hard coat anodized and powder coated for ultimate corrosion protection. The unique stainless steel slide valve design provides total nozzleman flow control and integrates TFT’s patented safety shut off to prevent unintended movement. Offers an exclusive 10 degree low attack angle, 20 degree side to side horizontal movement, and a rear pivoting inlet for added fireground stability. An optional oscillation feature provides an automatic 20-30-40 degree sweep, and can easily be overridden for manual operation.
The only personal portable monitor to offer your choice of a dual pressure automatic master stream nozzle or stacked tips and is easily stored or deployed from a stainless mounting bracket. A safety tie down strap, integrated stream straightener, and unique folding legs with carbide tips are standard.
|Flow Rate - Monitors:
||0-500 gpm (0-2000 l/min)
|Operation Energy Source:
||2.5 inch Rocker Lug
||2.5 inch (65mm)
|Horizontal Movement (degrees):
||20 left and 20 right of center
|Vertical Movement (degrees):
||10 above to 86 above horizontal
||With Safety Shutoff
|Pressure Relief Valve:
||Slide Valve (Aluminum)
||Powdercoated Dark Blue