Tough Construction for Demanding Missions
The S+R A2 Flashlight delivers maximum performance during critical operations and everyday tasks. Developed with direct input from seasoned Search and Rescue professionals around the world, the S+R™ A2 Flashlight is engineered to provide rugged durability and reliable performance in the most demanding mission environments.
- Engineered for search and rescue
- Durable, lightweight anodized aluminum case
- Puts out 237 lumens
- Momentary / steady-on toggle
- Lock-out switch prevents accidental on
- Reflective friend-finder inserts
- All-weather thermoplastic grip
- Powered by two AA batteries (included)
The S+R A2 is powered by (2) AA batteries (included), and features an Aerospace Grade aluminum case, over-molded TPR grips with reflective inserts, regulated circuits for maximum output, a momentary- and steady-on switch, and water resistant construction. The lock-out tailcap prevents inadvertent activation, preserving battery life.
The S+R A2 incorporates a thermoplastic rubber over-mold and heavy duty sleeve bezel at the handle to provide enhanced impact resistance and a secure grip in all temperatures and climates. Reflective friend-finder handle inserts make the A2 easy to spot in low light conditions, an anodized aluminum body offers outstanding resilience while remaining lightweight, and a rotary tailcap offers momentary and steady-on options.
- Anodized aluminum case
- Heavy duty sleeve bezel
- Thermoplastic grip
- Reflective inserts
- Powered by two (2) AA batteries (included)
- Length: 7”
- Diameter: Max 1.5”, Body: 1.1”
- Weight: 5.1 oz.