- Material: DuPont® 1000 Denier Cordura®
- ITW Nexus® Buckles and Hardware
- YKK® Zipper Pulls & Tape
- Quality Nylon Webbing
- Total Weight: 60 oz / 3.75 lbs / 1.7 kg.
- Volume: 1100ci / 18.03 liter
When working as a wildland firefighter, you need equipment that is compact, lightweight and durable yet spacious enough to hold necessities. The compact design of the FS-1 Spotter is ideal for firefighters with mid to lightweight loads, making it comfortable to carry while providing easy access to your equipment.
This lightweight wildland fire pack allows you to adapt it for multiple uses, so you only carry what you need. Modules, all of which can be removed, include the 700 cubic inch main pack, new generation fire shelter case with gloves pocket, 102 oz. water reservoir case, and water bottle case.
Weighing only 3.75 pounds, the FS-1 Spotter wildland fire pack is compact and lightweight enough to be comfortable for long durations. To further ensure your comfort, the pack features an ergonomically-designed harness system, aluminum stays to allow a custom torso curve fit, and adjustable waist/shoulder lengths to accommodate different sizes. New for 2010 is the fire shelter case drop-down feature allowing the user to drop-down the fire shelter case to counterbalance weight while digging. When digging is over position the fire shelter case into the upright position for ultimate hiking comfort.
Made from DuPont® 1000 Denier Cordura®, the FS-1 Spotter features ITW Nexus® buckles and hardware, YKK® zipper pulls and tape, and reinforced stress points. Backed by our lifetime warranty, the FS-1 Spotter is built to withstand extraordinary conditions so that it lasts even longer than you do.
- Fire Shelter Case Drop-Down Feature Counterbalances Weight While Digging
- Modular Pack System for Multiple Set-Up Options
- Aluminum Stay Harness Structuring for Ultimate Hiking Comfort
- Patent Pending D.A.S. Dual Action Stabilizer
- Holds MOLLE or Alice Clip Accessories
- Inside Mesh Storage Pocket
- Daisy Chain with Built In Ladderloc Provides the Ability to Attach Belt-Loop Accessories
- Quick-Release Buckles on All Connection Points for Maximum Speed when Converting Pack
- Adjustable Hip Belt/Torso to Fit Multiple Sizes
- Ergonomically Designed Harness System
- Webbing Reinforced Stress Points
- 102 oz. Water Reservoir Case w/ Dual Hose Ports
- Removable 700 cubic inch Main Pack
- Removable New Generation Fire Shelter Case w/ Alice Clips
- Gloves Pocket on Fire Shelter Case
- Includes the Water Bottle Case
- Lifetime Warranty
Bag only, contents are available separately.