The economical option while getting the highest Thermal Protective Performance
- 4th generation advanced Carbon technology
- Creates an oxygen starved environment, effectively eliminating 1 of the 3 elements needed for fire.
- CarbonKnight fibers expand when exposed to fire making this a self extinguishing material
- Inherently flame resistant (No harsh chemical treatment)
- Odor neutralizing, anti-static, low heat conductivity
- Maintains performance after laundering
- Thermal Knit (waffle knit) allows for air layer protection
- Universal Size, NFPA 1971-2013 Certified
The PAC IA style offers an economical option while meeting NFPA minimum requirements. The notched shoulder allows for proper drape without restricting movement. Certification: Meets or exceeds NFPA 1971-2013 Edition and is UL Certified. Meets or exceeds Cal/OSHA Standards. Fabric is black CarbonKnight high thermal protective performance material.
PAC IA Hood Specifications:
- Style: 2 ply, one piece design with notched shoulders
- Length: From top of head to bottom: 18 inches
- Fabric: Carbon Knight
- Sizing: One size fits all. Do not modify, change, or alter your protective hood in any manner
- Construction Seams: All seams are merrowed, then top and bottom covered with a 5-thread cover stitch for extended durability. All bottom edges are bound with binding.
- Thread: 100% Nomex
Download the Majestic Hood Warning and User Information Guide.