Longer length with shoulder inserts (gusset) for added protection certified to NFPA 1971-2013.
PAC III Hood Specifications
- Fullest coverage certified to NFPA 1971-2013
- Shoulder inserts for added shoulder protection
- Long length for optimum coverage
- Wider width for air circulation keeping end user cooler
- Generous width and size means less fabric stretch.
- The more surface area for moisture disbursement the quicker moisture will evaporate - keeping user dry.
- Maintains protective properties after washing
- MFA hoods offer the most square inches of protection
- Stitching color contrasts with hood color, enabling easy advanced inspection of thread stitching
- Universal sizing
These Majestic hoods are UL certified and are compliant to meet the NFPA 1971-2013 standard of performance (Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting, 2013 Edition). Hoods also comply with Cal/OSHA standards.
- 4th generation advanced Ultra C6 Carbon Technology
- Creates an oxygen starved environment, effectively eliminating 1 of the 3 elements needed for fire.
- C6 fibers expand when exposed to fire, causing an oxygen starved environment, making this a self extingishing material
- Inherently flame resistant (No harsh chemical treatment)
- Odor neutralizing, anti-static, low heat conductivity
- Maintains performance after laundering
All thread used is 100% Nomex. Labels are fire resistant and pass tough new durability tests. Each hood contains an easy to understand user guide.
PAC III with full shoulder is the maximum double layer coverage from a Majestic hood.
Download the Majestic Hood Warning and User Information Guide.