Majestic fire hoods are made to withstand years of hard use and laundering.
The PAC II style is the most popular style of fire retardant hoods. The notched shoulder allows for proper drapage for added protection across the chest area. Approximately 21" in length.
Majestic fire hoods are manufactured with proven flame-resistant materials and pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage. An elastic face opening ensures a snug fit around your face or SCBA mask. A wider cut allows superior air circulation. All seams are merrow stitched, with the top and bottom covered with a 5-thread cover stitch for extended durability. The stitching color contrasts with the hood color, enabling easy advanced inspection of thread stitching. All bottom edges are finished with a wear-resistant binding. Made to withstand years of hard use and laundering. Made from a Nomex Blend.
These Majestic hoods are UL Certified and are compliant to meet the NFPA 1971-2013 standard of performance (Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting, 2013 Edition). Hoods also comply with Cal/OSHA standards.
PAC II Hood Specifications:
- Smooth fit in Majestic's most popular long bib design.
- Wider width for air circulation keeping end user cooler
- Generous width and size means less fabric stretch.
- The more surface area for moisture disbursement the quicker moisture will evaporate - keeping user dry.
- Maintains protective properties after washing
- MFA hoods offer the most square inches of protection
- Pink hood is embroidered with Fight Like a Girl motto and pink ribbon w/ 100% Nomex thread
- Universal sizing
Download the Majestic Hood Warning and User Information Guide.