Provides superior protection in an innovative new carbon hood design which allows heat to escape reducing the risk of steam burn.
- NFPA 1971-2013 Edition and is UL Certified. Meets or exceeds Cal/OSHA Standards.
- The industry's first vented carbon hood is now available in 2 new colors and fabrics!
- Fire Retardant vented fabric strip along head allows for body heat to escape
- 2-piece design with notched shoulders
- All seams are merrow stitched then top and bottom covered with a 5-thread cover stitch for extended durability
- All bottom edges are bound and sewn with 100% Nomex® thread
- Stitching color contrasts with hood color, enabling easy advanced inspection of thread stitching
- Black Ultra C6 Carbon Knit
This hood design has protection and personal comfort in mind. The 3” wide FR vented fabric strip from the top of the forehead to back of neck allows for body heat to escape reducing steam burn. This keeps the firefighter in the action longer and with less fatigue or discomfort. With the black Ultra C6 carbon fabric, advanced protection is available where it’s needed most. The advanced carbon tri-blend fabric was engineered to address the most demanding concerns and needs of the safety world. Its unique mix of fibers maximizes the inherent performance properties of each component to provide optimal comfort and advanced protection against extreme radiant heat, flame and even an electric arc. Meets or exceeds NFPA 1971-2013 Edition and is UL Certified. Meets or exceeds Cal/OSHA Standards. Universal sizing, one size fits all.
PAC II-SVZ Hood Specifications
2 Ply Head Specifications:
- Overall Hood Length: 21”
- Length: 13” from top of head to neck
- Width: 9” from back seam to top of face / 11” from back seam to bottom of head
- Vent Zone:3” wide FR fabric vent from top of forehead to base of neck
- Full Face Opening Circular Measurement (120 mm - 145 mm) Elastic Face Opening stretches to accommodate a circumference of at least 31" (800 mm) for ease of donning, snug fit, and proper seal with SCBA. Sewn with 1/2" elastic. Elastic is encapsulated in material and cover stitched.
2 Ply Bib Specifications:
- Length: 8” (front and back)
- Notched Shoulder: 15” from top of head to bottom of notched shoulder
Download the Majestic Hood Warning and User Information Guide.