One of Spyderco’s popular micro-sized slip joint knives – it is fully functional, impressively sharp, and very much at home on a keychain.
The HoneyBee’s plain edge 3Cr stainless steel blade stays open when you're cutting, held by resistant pressure at the knife's pivot area. The Slip Joint is a non-locking mechanism in which the blade is held open by spring pressure on a flat section on the back of the blade's tang. Slip joint knives do not have pocket clips. The Trademark Round Holes are much more user friendly than traditional nail nicks.The handle is also stainless steel with a laser engraved Spyderco bug. Handle lanyard-hole welcomes a chain for wear around a neck or a keychain.
- 3Cr Stainless Steel Plain Edge Blade
- Satin Finish
- Stainless Steel Handle
- Slip Joint
- Overall Length: 3.625" (92 mm)
- Blade Length: 1.625" (41 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 1.375" (35 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.078" (1.9 mm)
- Closed Length: 2.063" (52 mm)
- Weight: 0.56 oz. (16 g)