Blackhawk's Night-Ops Legacy Flashlight provides a blinding tactical advantage from XM-L LEDs powered by two 3-volt CR123 batteries.
Made of an aluminum body with a hard-coat anodized finish and a tempered glass lens, the Night-Ops Legacy L-6V Tactical Handheld Flashlight uses XM-L LEDs and a multifaceted reflector to produce four output levels of bright light: a 570 lumen high mode, a 220 lumen medium mode, a 20 lumen low mode, and a 570 lumen strobe mode. The flashlight is equipped with a rotating function selector switch that allows you to activate the light with your preferred setting, so you don't need to scroll through functions on a momentary switch to find the mode you want to use. The Night-Ops Legacy can be used by itself or with a gun using the Offset Flashlight Rail Mount. If you're looking for a reliable flashlight to help guide your way through the night, you'll find that Blackhawk's Night-Ops Legacy L-6V Tactical Handheld Flashlight will fulfill your needs well.
- Multiple-Position Rotating Switch (High, Med, Low, Strobe, Safety Off)
- Momentary/Constant On Recessed Push Button
- Settings for 570/220/20 Lumens
- Strobe at 570 Lumens
- Multifaceted Reflector
- Tempered Glass Lens
- Compatible with Offset Flashlight Rail Mount
- High - 570 lumens
- Medium – 220 lumens
- Low – 20 lumens
- Tested to meet ANSI FL1 standards
- Battery: Two 3-volt CR123
- Bulb: XM-L LEDs
- Body Diameter: 1"
- Bezel Diameter 1.26"
- Length: 6.1"
- Weight (with/without batteries): 8.70 oz. / 6.95 oz.