Benchmade's Axis Flipper Knife is a durable, convenient, and easy-to-use knife with a stainless steel blade and a reversible tip-up pocket clip for easy carrying and deployment.
Benchmade's Axis Flipper combines the convenience of a flipper with the performance of the AXIS® locking mechanism to create a knife that opens and locks into place quickly, and closes and locks into place just as quickly. This knife features a 3.18" long 154CM stainless steel blade with either a plain or serrated edge that works well for many cutting applications. The textured and contoured black/blue G10 handle allows you to get a solid grip on the blade, while the reversible tip-up pocket clip makes it easy to carry the knife on your belt or in your pocket and readily deploy it whenever you need it.
- AXIS® Lock with flipper style opening
- Drop-point style blade with ambidextrous thumb-studs
- 154CM stainless steel blade (58-61HRC)
- Textured and contoured black/blue G10 handle
- Deep carry reversible tip-up pocket clip
- BLADE LENGTH: 3.18”
- OPEN LENGTH: 7.36”
- CLOSED LENGTH: 4.25”
- WEIGHT: 4.85 oz.
- HANDLE THICKNESS: 0.59”
- Available with Plain or Serrated edge
- BUTCH BALL DESIGN