The AFO-II push-button auto has become a proven tool used in all branches of the Armed Forces.
The AFO II Automatic Knife features a durable 154CM stainless steel tanto point blade and a black anodized, machined 6061 T-6 aluminum handle with open backspacer for a solid, reliable grip. The reversible pocket clip allows the knife to be worn tip up or tip down on your left or right side for easy carrying and deployment. This knife opens at the push of a button, which is an especially important feature to have if your disability, occupation, or profession has the potential of limiting your mobility or freedom to access a knife through traditional means. The patented integrated safety mechanism (located on handle spine) ensures that the blade will not inadvertently deploy or close once it is locked open. These features give the AFO II one of the safest and most reliable systems available in auto open knives. There’s a reason military personnel the world over carry tools like the 9051: failure is not an option! No matter what the landscape, the AFO II Automatic Knife promises military-grade utility you can rely on, and is used by professionals when quality tools can mean the difference between life and death. From law enforcement and public safety to elite military troops, Benchmade’s obligation is still the same: the best equipment for the job. Imagine what the AFO II Automatic Knife can do for you.
- Push-button automatic with integrated safety
- Tanto-point blade style
- 154CM stainless steel blade (58-61HRC)
- Black anodized, machined 6061 T-6 aluminum handle with open backspacer
- Four possible clip positions: reversible, tip-up or tip-down
- Blade Length: 3.56"
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
- Blade Style: Tanto; Auto Open
- Handle Thickness: 0.600"
- Handle Material: 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Weight: 5.80oz.
- Pocket Clip: Reversible, 4-Position Movable, Steel Carry
- Lock Mechanism: Button Auto with Integrated Safety
- Overall Length: 8.51"
- Closed Length: 4.95"
- Sheath Material: Ballistic Nylon w/ Malice Clip
Please Note: It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of any federal, state, or local restrictions and regulations that may apply when purchasing and carrying a knife.