An exceptionally durable and well-balanced utility knife, the Alpha Scout™ Folder offers an ergonomic shape, a finger choil, and top spine jimping for superior user control.
Engineered in partnership with Blade-Tech® and world renowned blade designer Mike Vellekamp, the Alpha Scout Folder is crafted from AUS 8 steel and features a 3” long, 4mm thick plain edge Spearpoint blade and a subdued no-glint black oxide coating on all hardware. The Blade-Tech V-hole ensures quick and reliable deployment, G-10 scale panels provide a secure and confident grip with or without gloves, and a heat-treated stainless steel liner lock offers maximum tensile strength. Includes a reversible clip for multiple carry options and a Torx® wrench for upgrades or modifications.
- Durable, well balanced, quick open
- Finger choil and spine jimping
- G-10 grip scales
- V-hole ensures quick and reliable action
- No-glint black oxide coating
- Lanyard hole
- Reversible clip for multiple carry options
- Mike Vellekamp/Blade-Tech® design
- AUS 8 steel
- Plain edge blade is 4mm thick, 3” long
- Spearpoint tip
- 3.75” closed, 6.75” open
- Includes Torx wrench for modifications