The Quick Step Anchor is a sturdy and robust roof step that will make your Vertical Ventilation Operation a faster and more importantly, a safer procedure.
The Quick Step Anchor has been designed to free up the Firefighter that was previously dedicated to securing the axe/haligan and provides a secure and stable platform for the truckman that is performing the operation.
The Quick Step Anchor also incorporates an "anchor point" that allows the truckman to anchor him/herself with a lanyard. In the event that he/she slips and falls, since the truckman is anchored to the "QSA" and the QSA is anchored to the roof, their fall will be arrested by the attached lanyard.
- Adjustable to all pitched roofs
- Carry hands-free up any ladder
- Anchor point can be used for rappelling or roof rescues
- Stores easily in any fire apparatus
- Easily used and implemented
- Training takes only minutes
- Made of lightweight aluminum
- Maintenance Free