Production of this item dates back to the 1920's.
Fire swatter has a 60" handle. Sometimes referred to as a fire flap, flail or beater, this tool is used to smother fire. Typically it is used to control or direct flames during controlled burns or in conjunction with mop-up details after fires.
- Made in USA.
- Flap is a masticated rubber piece of approximately 1/4" x 12" x 15".
- Secured to a rectangular steel structure member with a welded stud which is forced into a ferrule.
- Red enamel finish on the metal frame.
- 60" American ash handle with a ferrule for strength and durability.
- Bundled for shipment and handling.