The GUTS HM1 is a ruggedized helmet mounting system for use in the fire service and other harsh environments.
GUTS HM1 mounts to nearly any firefighting helmet, USAR helmet or hard hat. The GUTS HM1 helmet mounting system accommodates nearly any shape AA, AAA and CR123 battery powered lights from, Streamlight, Surefire, Brightstar, Night Stick, 5.11 Tactical, Underwater Kinetics, Maglite and more. The HM1 will also accommodate FireCam 1080 camera. The HM1 is designed to accommodate round or odd shaped items ranging in size from ¼ to 1 ½ inched in diameter. Mounting can be above or below the brim. Mount a combination of tools that suit your mission and change the configuration as needed. HM1 is unique as it conforms to any shape flashlight plus provides the ability for deployment with a firm tug of the QuickStrap™. Additionally the QuickStrap™ can be reversed allowing the user to choose if the strap is pulled up or down to release the flashlight.
- Adjustable .25 in - 1.5 in
- Low profile
- Cost effective
- Multiple mounting options
- Aircraft aluminum platform
- 2.6 oz.
Industry first- Mount GUTS HM1 to the front of your helmet. When doing so, use a right angle flashlight. The user can then direct the light precisely where you want. It is extremely beneficial when performing extrication, building searches, or many of the other tasks firefighters need to perform in the dark. GUTS HM1- One mount with multiple options.
- Ability to mount what you want to your helmet
- Rapid access and return of your flashlight, camera or other item
- 2” wide platform for best in class stability
- Industry first front mounting capability (using Streamlight® PolyTAC 90 not included
- Weight is 2.6 Oz.
- Aircraft aluminum platform
- 2" wide Quickstrap™ constructed of ARA-shield® backed fire retardant hook and loop
- Adjustable range .25" to 1.5" in diameter
- Stainless steel set screws and D rings
- LOW PROFILE: Reduces entanglement potential
- ADJUSTABLE: Fits items ranging from ¼ to 1 ½ inches in diameter.
- ADAPTABLE: Quick and easy deployment allows you to remove your light from your helmet to use as hand light letting you see in tight spaces large hand lights can’t
- COST EFFECTIVE: As your equipment needs change GUTS HM1 can handle the changes. There is no need to spend money to replace mounting brackets as GUTS HM1 is not dedicated to a specific shape or diameter flashlight or camera.
- MULTIPLE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Mount where you want, above or below the brim and even the front or back.
- FRONT MOUNTING (INDUSTRY FIRST): Use in conjunction with a Streamlight PolyTac 90 to shine light where it’s critical to see. Adjust the light by rotating it up or down (even with a gloved hand). Front mounting is great for extrication as you can clearly see at night what you are spreading or cutting. During a building search adjust the light to see right in front of you. It also makes starting an IV in low light so much easier.
- WIDE PLATFORM: 2 inch wide aluminum platform provides a solid contact point with your helmet.
The list items and flashlights you can mount is endless but here are just a few examples.
Streamlight: PolyTac LED
Underwater Kinetics Nitex Pro
Underwater Kinetics: 4AA Class 1 Div 2 Flashlight
Streamlight: 3AA ProPolymer HAZ-LO, C4 LED, Intrinsically Safe Flashlight
NIGHTSTICK: XPP-5422 Intrinsically Safe
Surefire: 6PX Pro, Dual-Output LED Tactical Light, 320 Lumens, 5.2" Long