Ultra C6 premium material combined with High Vis FR threads
The PAC II fire retardant hood is designed to provide any firefighter with protection, comfort, and value. The notched shoulder allows proper drape for added protection across the chest area. Its longer length—3 inches longer than NFPA requires—ensures that this hood will stay tucked in.
- NFPA 1971-2013 Edition and is UL Certified. Meets or exceeds Cal/OSHA Standards
- Provides superior inspection for compromised threads, seams and stitching
- High Vis Yellow threads for advanced easy inspection
- 2-piece design with notched shoulders
- All seams are merrow stitched then top and bottom covered with a 5-thread cover stitch for extended durability
- All bottom edges are bound and sewn with 100% Nomex® thread
- Stitching color contrasts with hood color, enabling easy advanced inspection of thread stitching
- Black Ultra C6 Carbon Knit
With the black Ultra C6 carbon fabric, advanced protection is available where it’s needed most. The advanced carbon tri-blend fabric was engineered to address the most demanding concerns and needs of the safety world. Its unique mix of fibers maximizes the inherent performance properties of each component to provide optimal comfort and advanced protection against extreme radiant heat, flame and even an electric arc. Meets or exceeds NFPA 1971-2013 Edition and is UL Certified. Meets or exceeds Cal/OSHA Standards. Universal sizing, one size fits all.
PAC II Hood Specifications:
- Smooth fit in Majestic's most popular long bib design.
- Wider width for air circulation keeping end user cooler
- Generous width and size means less fabric stretch.
- The more surface area for moisture disbursement the quicker moisture will evaporate - keeping user dry.
- Maintains protective properties after washing
- MFA hoods offer the most square inches of protection
- Universal sizing
Download the Majestic Hood Warning and User Information Guide.