PAC F20 Black Fire Ink Hood with High Vis Orange Skull Ink and High Vis Orange Threading
- NFPA 1971-2013, UL Certified.
- Meets or exceeds Cal/OSHA Standards
- 2 Ply head and apron
- Fire Ink High Vis Orange skull and High Vis Orange threading
- Black, Ultra C6 Carbon Knit
PAC F-20 Flared Hood features a brand new cutting edge design. The 20" length (2 inches longer than NFPA requires) both front and back assures that this hood will stay tucked inside other required equipment. The back "flared" insert measures 9" x 14" allowing for both generous coverage and fit. With the black Ultra C6 carbon fabric, advanced protection is available where it’s needed most. The advanced carbon tri-blend fabric was engineered to address the most demanding concerns and needs of the safety world. Its unique mix of fibers maximizes the inherent performance properties of each component to provide optimal comfort and advanced protection against extreme radiant heat, flame and even an electric arc. Meets or exceeds NFPA 1971-2013 Edition and is UL Certified
. Meets or exceeds Cal/OSHA Standards. Universal sizing, one size fits all.
PAC F20 Hood Specifications
- Overall Length; 20"
- Full face opening circular measurement, 120mm - 145mm
- Elastic face opening stretches to at least 31" (800mm)
- Seam burst strength tests are unsurpassed in industry, 2x or 3x NFPA minimum
- Flared design spreads out material across back and over shoulders
- Wider width for air circulation, keeping end user cooler
- Maintains protective properties after washing