PAC F20 Tan PBI Lenzing Fire Ink Hood with Cheetah Print and Black Threading
- NFPA 1971-2013, UL Certified.
- Meets or exceeds Cal/OSHA Standards
- 2 Ply design
- PBI Light Brown: 20% PBI / 80% Lenzing FR, 100% Nomex thread
- Fire Ink Cheetah print with black threading
- Stitching color contrasts with hood color, enabling easy advanced inspection of thread stitching
PAC F-20 Flared Hood features a brand new cutting edge design. The 20" length (2 inches longer than NFPA requires) both front and back assures that this hood will stay tucked inside other required equipment. The back "flared" insert measures 9" x 14" allowing for both generous coverage and fit. Made to withstand years of hard use and laundering. Fabric is PBI Light Brown composed of 20% PBI, 80% Lenzing FR.
PAC F20 Hood Specifications:
- Overall Length; 20"
- Full face opening circular measurement, 120mm - 145mm
- Elastic face opening stretches to at least 31" (800mm)
- Seam burst strength tests are unsurpassed in industry, 2x or 3x NFPA minimum
- Flared design spreads out material across back and over shoulders
- Wider width for air circulation, keeping end user cooler
- Maintains protective properties after washing
Download the Majestic Hood Warning and User Information Guide.