Air Systems' Contractor Grade Explosion-Proof Axial Fans are designed to provide effective ventilation in even the most demanding job site conditions.
This 8", 115 VAC, 1/4 HP contractor's ventilation fan is the latest addition to Air Systems' ventilation product group. Known for product quality and performance, Air Systems offers a rugged polyethylene ventilation line designed to accommodate a variety of applications as well as demanding job site conditions at an economical price point. Durable and dependable, this canister fan can be used to provide effective ventilation at utility and telecommunications companies and when performing boiler work, open trenching, construction, electrical transformer repair, maintenance, manhole entry, and tank cleaning.
Explosion-Proof Electric Ventilation Fan Features
- 8" Fan, 115 VAC, 1/4 HP
- 10ft. Power Cord
- Built-In Sealed On/Off Switch, No Plug, user wired per NEC requirements
- UL/CSA Approved Explosion-Proof Motor
- Approved for Class I, Groups C and D, Class II Groups E, F, and G Environments
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- 974cfm, free flow
- 786cfm, 15ft. duct, 1 - 90° bend
- 661cfm, 15ft. duct, 2 - 90° bends
- Boiler Work
- Utility Companies
- Open Trenching
- Electrical Transformer Repair
- Manhole Entry
- Tank Cleaning