DUO® LED 14 Hybrid Waterproof Headlamp: Halogen/14 LEDs with three constant lighting modes. 67 Lumens maximum.
The Duo® LED 14 is a waterproof headlamp with a hybrid light source: a focusable halogen bulb and a regulated 14 LED module. Move the switch up to select the powerful halogen beam, which has higher energy consumption, or move the switch down to select the LEDs with lower energy consumption. The zoom button allows focusing the high beam as needed. Turn it down for a narrow spotlight, or up for a wider beam. The Duo® LED 14 allows you to optimize the power and duration of the lighting according to your needs. Simultaneous use of both light sources is not possible.
The 14 LED module is electronically regulated and maintains constant brightness. It also provides 3 power levels.
ideal balance between power and burn time
long burn time
- Durable construction
- Waterproof down to 5 meters
- Two powerful light sources to choose from, depending on the activity:
- Halogen light for long-range, focused lighting
- Fourteen LEDs for flood beam proximity lighting, with three lighting modes: Maximum, Optimum, Economic
- Constant level of proximity lighting with a long burn time:
- Fourteen regulated LEDs for a constant level of lighting until the batteries are almost discharged
- Automatically switches to reserve power mode when batteries are almost discharged
- Comfortable and easy to use:
- Adjustable and comfortable elastic headband
- On/off switch can be locked to prevent accidental operation
- Light body can be tilted
- Spare halogen bulb in the light body of the headlamp
- Operates on four AA/ LR6 batteries (included), or with optional ACCU DUO rechargeable battery pack (E65100 2)
- Three lighting modes: Maximum, Optimum, Economic
- Weight: 300 g (10.5 oz)
- Number/Type of Batteries: 4 AA/LR6
- Waterproof: Down to 5 meters (16' 5")
- Certifications: CE
- Made in: France
- Guarantee: 3 years
||33 h Max- 40 h Opt - 96 h Econ
||5 h 30
||34 m Max - 26 m Opt - 15 m Econ
To ensure excellent performance and quality for each product, all Petzl headlamps undergo different mechanical, electrical and optical simulations during their development. These tests adhere to rigorous protocol, with requirements that significantly surpass those imposed by the common standards. This particularly strict process ensures that each technical solution is inspected during use, and that the relevance of the product is checked.
Beyond laboratory tests, the first prototypes undergo numerous field tests, allowing true-condition verification of the ergonomics, the comfort of use, and the reliability of the headlamp over time.
The product will receive final approval only after many months of development and testing.
Lighting performance and mechanical resistance tests are performed in the lab. These tests are first carried out at an ambient temperature of 20 °C, and then at extreme temperatures between -30 °C and +60 °C.