The PRB3+ Pro Personal Response Bag is built for the professional, built to help you rapidly and proficiently deploy medical care during critical moments and save lives.
Built from the strongest materials and a smart design, and the versatility to modify to your requirements, the PRB3+ Pro delivers a small, more mobile organized solution for your equipment with a lot of expansion options.
The Meret 4000 series products are being replaced by the new 5000 series.
Similar to its bigger brother the OMNI Pro, the PRB3+ Pro is a smaller backpack and the foundation for a system of TS2 Ready bags that offers customizable internal compartments with the ability to add up to 3+ optional TS2 Ready modules, allowing you to more than double the capacity. In addition, the PRB3+ has a Molle fitted front panel to attach a 4th TS2 ready module or any Molle compatible gear. The PRB3+ Pro's internal main compartment can be completely customized for small and large items using the innovative SLIDER system. An overlapping inside panel secures internal contents and provides access to zippered and elastic mesh pockets. Two outer zippered pockets provide organization for pens, phones, or any other smaller items you would typically carry in your personal backpack. Four outer elastic mesh pockets offer additional quick-access storage or can carry 2 water bottles. A system of grommet holes allows all compartments to be air dried while the bag is completely closed.
The PRB3+ Pro has a hideaway, mountaineering style backpack harness that provides a snug and secure fit. Walk, run, climb, or ascend. this backpack system keeps the entire bag close to your body with a comfortable fit, including fully padded lumbar support and a vented padded back for breathable comfort.
- Oversized custom Meret zippers
- Matte chrome metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Inner foam construction maintains shape and protects contents
- Comfort Grip carry handles with reflective logos
- PVC lined bottom resists water and wear
- Padded, vented backpack system with contoured yoke harness system easily distributes weight for maximum comfort
- Adjustable sternum and waist belt, lumbar support
- Reflective front/back/side panels, tie down loops, zipper and handle logos
- TS2 Ready hideaway zippers for 3 optional side TS2 ready modules
- Molle fitted front panel to support a 4th TS2 ready module or any molle compatible gear
- Large EZ Pull pullers allow easy access
- Zippered internal mesh compartments
- Customizable internal main compartment using SLIDERS system
- Outer zippered pocket provides organization for pens, phones or any other smaller items
- Incredibly durable 1680 / 1200 Denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant
- All compartments have air dry capability
- Overlapping internal panel secures contents
Product Dimensions: 10.5" x 18" x 12.5"
Product Weight: 4lbs 6 oz
M4L Lifetime Warranty