Lightweight, high-strength, compact
The MedEvac Litter from North American Rescue is the ultimate rescue stretcher for First Responders for use in Active Shooter, Mass Casualty and Disaster incidents. The MedEvac Litter is a lightweight, high-strength, compact collapsible, quad-fold litter that is easy to deploy and carry. Weighing only 13.5lbs., the MedEvac Litter can carry a payload up to 1,200lbs. With a height of only 21.5" when folded, the MedEvac Litter is compact to carry and quick and simple to deploy. the most cost efficient, lightweight, compact, durable and easy to use casualty evacuation stretcher for First Responders.
- Weighs 13.5lbs and can carry a payload up to 1,200lbs
- Built-in patient securing buckles
- Has six built-in IV attachment points
- Ergonomically designed handles
- Patented joint configuration locks the Leg Crossbar in place and prevents unintentional collapsing
- Opens and closes easily
- Easy to clean 500-Denier polyester litter bed
- Folded: 21.5" x 8.5" x 7.5"
- Open: 84.5" x 22.5" x 4"
- Weight: 13.5lbs
- Payload: 1,200 lbs
- Ground clearance: 3.9"