1.5" Dual Force HDL-V Nozzle, Low Pressure Version
The full size Dual Force Handline nozzle incorporates TFT’s unique stainless steel slide valve for turbulence free flow control and includes the exclusive integrated debris screen to prevent stream quality degradation. All models accept low and multi-expansion foam attachments for increased finished foam performance.
The full size Dual Force Handline nozzle is available with 100/55psi or 75/45psi operational pressure choices to meet any fire ground operational challenge. The high strength bonded rubber fog teeth provide a full filled pattern that pushes heat flame and smoke ahead and away from the firefighting team.
- Automatic pressure control with a flow capacity of 95-250 gpm (360-950 l/min)
- Includes flush without shutting down
- Patented slide-type valve for turbulence-free flow control
- Six detent flow positions
- Molded rubber teeth for full-fill "power fog"
- "Gasket Grabber"
- Lightweight hardcoat anodized aluminum materials for maximum resistance to corrosion and wear
- 1.5" NH (38mm) rocker full time swiveling lug coupling is standard
- Nozzle may be switched between standard 75 psi (5 bar)/45 psi (3 bar) and low pressure
- Laser engraved serial number
- Reflective labeling
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
The full size Dual Force Handline nozzle comes standard with reflective labeling. This dual pressure variable gallonage nozzle series is available in tip only, shut off, and playpipe configurations, is individually serialized, and comes with TFT’s exclusive 5 year warranty.
||Automatic (constant pressure, variable flow, constant gallonage, flow does not change with pattern)
||95-250 gpm (360-950 l/min)
|Coupling Size (Nozzles)
||1-1/2" (38 mm)
|Coupling Style (Nozzles)
|Swivel (full time, even after tightening)
||45 & 75 psi (3 & 5 bar)
||Nozzle with shutoff
||Slide Valve (stainless)
||Horseshoe (injection molded nylon w/colored handle)
||Molded Rubber Teeth (fixed)
||Rubber - bonded