In Line Foam Eductor with 1.5" Coupling and 51" (1.3m) Pickup Hose with a 1.0"NH (25mm) Rocker Lug Coupling for Attachment to On-Board Foam Systems
Large, easy-to-change, and simple-to-read injection rate metering head indicators allow for accurate mixing of Class A at 0.25 and 0.5 %, and AFFF, or AFFF-AR foam concentrates at 1, 3, or 6%.
The extra large 51” pickup hose and stainless steel wand (60, 95 and 125 gpm eductors) and the large 8 foot industrial grade UV resistant pickup hose (250 and 350 gpm eductors) are designed for use with all types of foams, including the thicker alcohol resistant concentrate - which is easily and accurately picked up and injected into the water line.
- Flow capability is 125 gpm
- Lightweight hardcoat anodized aluminum for maximum resistance to corrosion and wear
- 1.5" NH (38mm) full-time swivel rocker lug inlet coupling
- 1.5" NH (38mm) male outlet
- 51" (1.3m) pickup hose with a 1.0"NH (25mm) rocker lug coupling for attachment to on-board foam systems is standard
- Weight: 27.0 lbs (2.041 kg)
Unique push-button backflush feature allows for easy flushing of foam residue from the eductor, assuring functionality during the next operation.
Quick Release Locker Ring allows eductor body to be detached from the metering head for easy storage.
Designed for easy use with gloves.
Maximum allowable back pressure is 130 psi (9 Bar).
||125 gpm (475 l/min)
|Coupling Size Side A
||1.5” (38 mm)
|Coupling Style Side A
||Swivel (full time, even after tightening)
|Coupling Size Side B
||1.5” (38 mm)
|Coupling Style Side B
|| Male Threads
|Hose Coupling Size
||1.0” (25 mm)
||200 psi (14 bar)