Lightweight and versatile rescue pack
When you’re on a wilderness search and rescue mission, you need lightweight, versatile equipment that won’t slow you down – like the SR-1 Recon search and rescue pack. Weighing under four pounds, this modular search and rescue pack is ideal for mid to lightweight loads, providing you with easy access to your tools without weighing you down or restricting your mobility.
Like all our gear, the SR-1 Recon is adaptable so you have the freedom to carry as much or as little equipment as you want. With a 700 cubic inch main pack module and removable modules like a medical kit case, water reservoir case (CamelBak® water bladder sold separately) and a dual flagging tape dispenser, this compact search and rescue pack is spacious yet versatile, allowing you to focus on your mission.
Search and rescue missions are often lengthy, so your comfort is critical to your performance and ability to focus. With the lightweight SR-1 Recon pack, you’ll enjoy all-day comfort with our custom torso curve fit frame, adjustable waist/shoulder lengths and ergonomically-designed harness system. Simply choose the needed modules, slip it on and adjust it to fit, and you’re ready to go.
- Material: DuPont® 1000 Denier Cordura®
- ITW Nexus® Buckles and Hardware
- YKK® Zipper Pulls & Tape
- Quality Nylon Webbing
- Total Weight: 60 oz / 3.75 lbs / 1.7 kg.
- Volume: 1100ci / 18.03 liters
Because of the nature of search and rescue work, SAR equipment has to be sturdy and dependable. That’s why we make the SR-1 Recon pack with DuPont® 1000 Denier Cordura®, ITW Nexus® buckles and hardware, YKK® zipper pulls and tape, and reinforced stress points. Like all of our fire and SAR gear, the SR-1 Recon is backed by our lifetime warranty.
- Modular Pack System for Multiple Set-Up Options
- Aluminum Stay Frame Structuring for Custom Fit
- Patent Pending D.A.S. Dual Action Stabilizer
- Inside Mesh Storage Pocket
- Daisy Chain with Built In Ladderloc Provides the Ability to Attach Belt-Loop Accessories
- Holds MOLLE or Alice Clip Accessories
- Quick-Release Buckles on All Connection Points for Maximum Speed when Converting Pack
- Adjustable Hip Belt/Torso to Fit Multiple Sizes
- Ergonomically Designed Harness System
- Webbing Reinforced Stress Points
- Water Reservoir Case w/ Dual Hose Ports (CamelBak® water bladder sold separately)
- Removable 700 cubic inch Main Pack
- Removable 400 cubic inch Medical Kit Case
- Includes the Dual Flagging Tape Dispenser
- Lifetime Warranty