Designed for law enforcement officers
The rechargeable R1 Lawman™ LED flashlight features a maximum output of 1,000 lumens, and head and tailcap switches that are user programmable. This dual-fuel capable light also has the ability to run on either its included rechargeable lithium-ion (li-ion) battery or two disposable or rechargeable 123A cells. The Lawman’s precision micro-textured reflector produces a smooth, wide beam with extensive reach and generous peripheral illumination, perfect for a broad range of police and security applications including temporarily blinding opponents.
The Lawman’s tactical tailcap switch activates the 1,000-lumen output—press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on. If programmed by the user to do so, pressing the tailcap switch three times rapidly will activate the high-intensity strobe mode. A separate click-type head switch lets you access three light levels: high (1,000 lumens), medium (150 lumens), and low (15 lumens)—or it can be programmed to activate high output only. See programming chart by clicking the small image at left.
|Output / Runtime -- White Light
|1000 lumens / 1.75 hours**
150 lumens / 5.25 hours*
15 lumens / 37 hours*
|Weight w/ Batteries
||1 Li-ion rechargeable or two 123A
||*Runtime per ANSI standard
**Runtime (at highest setting for multi-output lights)
until output drops below 50 lumens
Runtimes shown measured when using li-ion rechargeable batteries
Charging of the li-ion rechargeable battery is accomplished via the integral charging port on the side of the Lawman’s body—no need to remove the battery or place the light in a separate charging cradle. Both wall (AC) charger with international adapters and car (DC) charger are included. Constructed from tough aerospace aluminum that is Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability, the Lawman is O-ring and gasket sealed to keep out moisture, dirt, and dust.
NOTE: When disposable 123A batteries are used in the R1 Lawman (1) the maximum output is 500 lumens; (2) medium and low output levels remain the same as with li-ion battery use; (3) runtimes at all settings are roughly 75% of li-ion battery runtimes. Features
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter, microprocessor regulated to maximize output and runtime
- User-programmable tailcap and head switches provide three light output levels plus high-intensity tactical strobe
- Dual fuel capable—uses one lithium-ion rechargeable battery (included) or two disposable or rechargeable 123A cells
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Fuel gauge indicates remaining battery power
- O-ring and gasket sealed to keep out dust and moisture
- Wall (AC) charger with international adapters and car (DC) charger included