Maxpedition’s Jumbo E.D.C. Versipak is everybody’s Versipack, and it’s built for everyday.
Based on the feedback of over 100 customers, Maxpedition created the Jumbo E.D.C. Versipack, a lighter, every day carry variant of their famous Jumbo Versipack. Made of 800-denier nylon fabric, the Jumbo E.D.C. Versipak features numerous pockets, pouches, and loop fields for storing your everyday gear.
Measuring 8” (L) x 4” (W) x 8.5” (H), the E.D.C.’s main compartment includes two 8” (L) x 6” (H) slip pockets, one in the front and one in the rear. The pack’s front exterior features two zippered pockets, a slip pocket, a loop field for patches, and an internal four-channel elastic organization. The left side exterior features a 7.5” (H) x 3.5” diameter paracord cinch pouch fitted for a 32 oz./1L water bottle or a radio, while the right side exterior features three rows of two-channel PALS webbing. The Versipack also includes a 9” (L) x 10” (H) concealed zippered compartment with an internal 7” (L) x 8” (H) loop field for CCW, making it an ideal lightweight concealed carry system.
Available for left- or right-side carry, the Jumbo E.D.C. Versipack features a fixed shoulder strap with a non-slip shoulder pad and D-Ring attachment point for easy carrying. A grab handle made from 0.75” webbing provides an alternate way to carry the Versipack.
Lightweight, versatile, and able to carry a wide range of everyday gear, Maxpedition’s Jumbo E.D.C. Versipack is everybody’s Versipack, and it’s built for everyday.
- Main compartment: 8" (L) x 4" (W) x 8.5" (H)
- Exterior front:
- 10" (L) x 8" (H) closure flap
- 1.5" quick release buckle
- (1) 6.5" (L) x 2" (H) loop field for patches
- (1) 6" (L) x 5.75" (H) zippered pocket
- (1) 6" (L) x 5" (H) slip pocket
- (1) 6" (L) x 1.5" (W) x 7" (H) zippered pocket
- Internal 4-channel elastic organization
- Exterior rear:
- Breathable padding for comfort
- Removable 3/4" webbing waist belt, with SRB closure
- Exterior left:
- (1) 7.5" (H) x 3.5" diameter cord cinch pouch with base-grommet for 32oz/1L water bottle or radio
- 1" (L) x 5" (H) Hook-&-Loop retention strap, with cinch cord
- Exterior right:
- (1) 4" (L) x 1.5" (W) x 7" (H) zippered pouch
- 3 rows of 2-channel PALS webbing
- Exterior top:
- (1) 7" (L) x 1" (W) x 3" (H) zippered pouch
- Exterior bottom:
- Main interior front:
- (1) 8" (L) x 6" (H) slip pocket
- Main interior rear:
- (1) 8" (L) x 6" (H) slip pocket
- Additional storage:
- 9" (L) x 10" (H) concealed zippered compartment with internal 7" (L) x 8" (H) loop field for CCW
- Fixed shoulder strap made from 2" webbing with 2 non-slip shoulder pad, 2" quick release buckle and D-Ring attachment point
- Removable 3/4" webbing waist strap, with SRB closure
- Other features:
- Grab handle made from 0.75" webbing
- (1) 3.5" (L) x 2" (H) loop field for patches on right strap base
- 5-channels PALS webbing on left strap base for attaching other Maxpedition gear
Maxpedition Hard-Use Nylon Gear is designed and constructed to withstand extreme conditions; in other words, they expect you to USE IT HARD in demanding situations and environments. The company originated as a builder of premium-grade military equipment and, having honed our design and manufacturing abilities over many years with real life feedback from serious users, they are now applying the same materials and workmanship to their full range of products which can and have been taken to the limit.
Maxpedition Hard-Use Nylon Gear is used by military, police, and outdoor professionals around the world whose lives are dependent on reliable and durable tools. Maxpedition packs and cases are included on their list of preferred equipment. With their reputation growing faster than ever in the North American market, Maxpedition has become the brand of choice for people who appreciate well-crafted carry gear. Their clients represent a diverse demographic, from extreme sportsman to digital graphics artist, yet they all have one thing in common: they expect the best.
Maxpedition was established in 1988 as a small workshop fabricating hard-use military specification nylon gear. The main corporate facility is based in Gardena, CA. With growth in international reputation, Maxpedition has become even more self-demanding; pursuing the most user-friendly designs, using the highest quality materials and meticulous workmanship, and upholding their strong philosophy of constant self-improvement.